Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Donations

I just looked on the Bwindi site and saw this list:
  • New or used laptops (preferably less than 5 years old)
  • Head torches
  • Wind-up or solar powered hand torches
  • AA or AAA rechargeable batteries
  • Printer cartridges for our Hewlett Packard printers (must be HP 130, HP129 or HP135)
  • Blood pressure machines
  • Stethoscopes
  • Toys for children's ward

Will take that list with me tomorrow. I did find some toys and some baby pajamas today at TJ Maxx that I'll bring. I'm sure that the hospital can either keep them or donate them as well. I'll definately stock up on batteries and some cartridges as well.

Will also work on my packing list tonight as well as trying to figure out exactly how much cash we'll need. We were told $100 bills newer than 2006 are the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment